One Month of Waiting

The first month of waiting has gone quickly because we have been able to talk about this journey with many people and the excitement is so high! We are thankful for everyone who checks in and asks us about any progress. Though things are the same right now, waiting is a process in itself and we are thankful that people are interested in coming alongside us and supporting us!

{Lindsey}
My heart jumps every time I get a call from an unknown number on my phone. I'm dreaming about all the ways we might be connected to our child and praising God that through Him even my wild dreams are possible if it's His will! At 5:30 the other morning, our humidifier gurgled (the way an office water dispenser does) and I thought it was a knock at the door! Now, i'm not a light sleeper so if if that doesn't tell you where my brain is, I don't know what would! haha

I am eagerly anticipating the day when we have another little nugget to cuddle, love and point to Christ! Our children, especially Hunter, know that this process is ongoing and he asks us often when our baby will come. While I don't want to give him false hope I do want him to stay eager as well and I respond simply with "it could be any day!"

It's thrilling to be able to say that and, through the hope that we have in Christ, believe it too!

We are waiting for you little one and we can't wait to meet you.

Comments